Goat milk soaps originally created to help soothe and moisturize the skin. Beer soap offers a light scent with natural ingredients and surprisingly enough, the beer in beer soap has some added health benefits. We'd like to introduce you to our new kind of blend GOAT MILK & BEER SOAPS. Our soap is made with all things brewed. Whether you’re looking for something that moisturizes or repairs hair, our soap has a bit of something for everyone. One single bar of soap can safely and effectively be used as an all-natural replacement for body wash, face wash, shampoo, bubble bath, and shaving cream. Our soap is 100% natural, dye free, color free, sulfate-free, paraben free, cruelty-free, and plastic-free.
I take great pride in what I do and I am honored to share with you my safe & effective products that will moisturize and intoxicate your skin.
Made with Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Kernel Flakes, Avocado Oil, and Cocoa Butter, local beers such as Locust Cider, False Idol Brewing, Hop & Sting Brewing, Rahr & Sons Brewing, and essential oils.
- Pumpkin Spice contains Balsam Copaiba, Blood Orange, Vanilla, Lemon, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg, & Ginger Essential Oils.
- Harvest Moon contains Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cardamom, Fir, Juniper Essential Oils. This scent paired with False Idol Beer.
- Apple Orchard contains Lemon, German Chamomile, Green Mandarin, May Chang, Vanilla, Laurel Leaf Essential Oils. This scent paired with False Idol Beers.
- Autumn Bloom contains Sweet Orange, Coriander, Cedarwood, Carrot, Turmeric, Cardamom, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile Essential Oils. This scent paired with False Idol Beer
- Fireside Flannel contains Cedarwood, Juniper, Fir, Orange, Vetiver, Frankincense, German Chamomile, Neroli, Ylang Ylang Essential Oils. This scent paired with False Idol Beer.
- Holiday Season contains Sweet Orange, Lemon, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove Essential Oils. This soap has Aloe Vera and is made with Babassu & Rice Bran Oils instead of Coconut & Avocado. This scent paired with False Idol Beer.
- Fireside Glow blends with Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Orange, and Peppermint Oils. This scent paired with Hop & Sting Beer.
- SCOT PINE has Charcoal instead of Goat Milk. This scent paired with Hop & Sting Beer.
- LEATHER SMOKE blends with Cedarwood, Bergamot, Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. This scent paired with Hop & Sting Beer.
- Citrus Eucalyptus is also known as THIEVES which is blended with Lemon, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Rosemary. This scent paired with Hop & Sting Beer & Goat Milk with Oatmeal.
- Dagobah (the name came from Starwar) blends with Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Lemongrass. This scent paired with Martin House Brewing Beet Beer & Goat Milk.
The Essential Ingredients You’ll Find in Our Soaps
Coconut oil is full of vitamin E and antioxidants. It moisturizes, soothes, and fights the effects of aging (such as wrinkles and saggy skin) and contributes to the amazing lather you’ll find in our soap.
Olive oil has been an all-star of the culinary and beauty worlds for centuries. It’s loaded with antioxidants and rich properties that leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Olive oil by itself can make the soap soft, but we paired ours with palm oil which hardens the bar, giving it a solid feel in your hands and allowing it to last longer.
Palm oil helps harden each bar of soap that we make and has a number of important nourishing qualities that are great for your skin. Palm oil is loaded with Vitamin E and is extremely moisturizing. It also contributes to that wonderful lather you’ll find in our soap. We love this oil for its multifaceted properties.
Cocoa butter is used to help create a firm yet spreadable texture that’s perfect for cracked, dry heels.
Palm kernel flakes contains vitamin E, rarely found tocotrienols and a wide array of antioxidants.
Neem Oil has distinct odor that is often described as musky or garlicky. Don’t let that scare you away though – there’s a reason neem has been used on the skin for centuries. People love it because it’s incredibly moisturizing and full of antioxidants.
Jojoba Oil contributes to a very stable and long-lasting bar of soap.
Argan Oil feels silky and moisturizing and it's packed with vitamin E and A.
Almond Oil is full of fatty acids, and it has a lightweight and moisturizing consistency.
Reasons to include oatmeal, charcoal, aloe, ground coffee, cucumber, etc. additives in soaps:
- Beer produces a wonderful creamy conditioning lather and creates lots of bubbles. Beer is made with hops which is known for its relaxing properties. Hops contains skin softening amino acids, which can soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
- Oatmeal Soap Leaves Your Skin Clean and Exfoliated. Oatmeal has natural anti-inflammatory properties and other healing elements that can help repair the skin. For those with sensitive skin conditions, oatmeal can help soothe the skin.
- Charcoal helps to remove dirt and other impurities from the skin's pores. Charcoal helps to “detox” or “purify” skin when used as a soap or facial cleanser.
- Aloe Vera helps to clean the pores and strengthens the superficial layer of the dermis, and so it is an excellent treatment to clean and eliminate impurities, which in the medium term, prevent the deterioration of the skin.