Have you ever heard of beer soap but never tried it? Beer soap offers a light scent with natural ingredients and surprisingly enough, the beer in beer soap has some added health benefits. Beer soap is 100% natural, vegan, sulfate-free, paraben free, cruelty-free, and plastic-free. Our beer soap is made with all things brewed.
Made with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, castor oil, and cocoa butter, local beers, and essential oils.
- Citrus Pale Ale is a blending with cedarwood, rosemary, and lemon essential oils.
- Sweater Weather is a blending of lavender and Veltiver Essential Oils.
- Black Strap is a blending of Cedarwood and Patchoulli Essential Oils
- Mango Lime is a blending of Mango Butter & Lime Essential Oil
- Juniper Cedarwood is a blending of Cedarwood and Juniper Essential Oil
- Irish Spring is a blending of spearmint, lemon, lime, & rosemary essential oils.
- Outdoor Shields is a blending of citronella, thyme, rosemary, lavender, and Oatmeal. In addition to the oils we used above, we also add neem tree oil. This soap is great to use before and after for outdoor and gardening.
- Too Much Fun is a blending of pink grapefruit, bergamot, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, juniper, ginger, frankincense, cardamon. This soap is made with charcoal and best maid pickle beer from Martin House Brewing.
- Leather & Smoke is a blending of Cedarwood, Bergamot, Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang.
- Mechanic Soap refers to extra scrubby bars. The walnut shells from the soap help remove grease and oil from working hands. They are fine grained, so they are not overly scratchy. These bars are suitable for the body, but not recommend for gentle facial skin. They are great for rough spots like elbows, knees, and heels. They are blended with Grapefruit, Peppermint, Rosemary, & White Thyme Essential Oils.
- Zombie is a blending of Blood Orange, Frankincense, Lavadin, Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, Juniper, Sweet Marjoram). This soap is made with Beet Beer from Martin House Brewing.
The Essential Ingredients You’ll Find in Our Soaps
Coconut oil is full of vitamin E and antioxidants. It moisturizes, soothes, and fights the effects of aging (such as wrinkles and saggy skin) and contributes to the amazing lather you’ll find in our soap.
Babassu oil is a tropical oil made from the seeds of the babassu palm, a tree native to the rain forests of South America. Babassu works well as a substitute for coconut-free soap. Babassu is packed with antioxidants and healthy fats, it can boost the health of your skin and hair, moisturizing them without causing you to feel greasy or develop acne. Sometimes, we substitute this oil with coconut oil since some of our customers are allergic to coconut.
Olive oil has been an all-star of the culinary and beauty worlds for centuries. It’s loaded with antioxidants and rich properties that leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Olive oil by itself can make the soap soft, but we paired ours with palm oil which hardens the bar, giving it a solid feel in your hands and allowing it to last longer.
Avocado oil will increase the conditioning and add creaminess to the soap's lather. Avocado oil also has wonderful skin care advantages such as a high content of vitamin A, D and E.
Palm oil helps harden each bar of soap that we make and has a number of important nourishing qualities that are great for your skin. Palm oil is loaded with Vitamin E and is extremely moisturizing. It also contributes to that wonderful lather you’ll find in our soap. We love this oil for its multifaceted properties.
Cocoa butter adds firmness and moisture to the bar. Cocoa butter gives the soaps the hardness. Cocoa butter is used to help create a firm yet spreadable texture that’s perfect for cracked, dry heels.
Kokum butter has a lightweight and moisturizing consistency that absorbs quickly to the skin. It has the same properties as Cocoa butter.
Palm kernel flakes are simply palm kernel oil made into flake form. These flakes make this oil extremely easy to use. The flakes help to produce a harder bar and a thick creamier lather. This oil contains vitamin E, rarely found tocotrienols and a wide array of antioxidants.
Reasons to include oatmeal, charcoal, aloe, ground coffee, cucumber, etc. additives in soaps:
- Beer produces a wonderful creamy conditioning lather and creates lots of bubbles. Beer is made with hops which is known for its relaxing properties. Hops contains skin softening amino acids, which can soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
- Oatmeal Soap Leaves Your Skin Clean and Exfoliated. Oatmeal has natural anti-inflammatory properties and other healing elements that can help sooth the skin.
- Charcoal helps to remove dirt and other impurities from the skin's pores. Charcoal helps to detox or purify skin when used as a soap or facial cleanser.
- Aloe Vera helps to clean the pores and strengthens the superficial layer of the dermis, and so it is an excellent treatment to clean and eliminate impurities, which in the medium term, prevent the deterioration of the skin.
- Walnut shells scrub away dirt, oil, and dead skin.